Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades

Welcome to AoS forum website :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life problems

Go down 
+3
Elletos
Zirvana
Healadin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Just wondering if any of you are having any troubles in real life you would like to discuss and maybe get help, support? I'll tell mine if anyone replies, lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?v=info&amp
Zirvana
Elite
Elite
Zirvana

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Just because I want to know more about you, wind... i'll talk about me Razz

I don't have major problems... but my parents are divorced... 9th year this year and my mom is often crying on my shoulder... Anyway, now, that's a part of my real life...

She's unable to forget.... that's it...

I don't have problems at shcool and i'm healty, that's the only major problem of my life...

you ? (:
Back to top Go down
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm sorry to heat that Sad

Me? Well I have the typical problem of liking a girl but not having the courage to say/do anything.
I guess i'm just scared of being rejected but then who isn't?

I've liked her for a while now and I know I should probally do something before it's too late. Apart from that everything is almost fine. Other than finishing with a girlfreind and losing my personality and becoming too shy which sucks. I just need to build my confidence. Anyway no need to bore you with my problems Razz Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Zirvana
Elite
Elite
Zirvana

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

omg! Shocked

You aren't the only one, be sure of that man Wink I was EXACLY like you, to shy to do something, always affraid of doing it bad or something....

I can suggest you some things that a guy (that wasn't my friend in that time xD) suggested to me, because he saw good in me..

1. You MUST have confidence on yourself, without this, nothing is possible...
2. Girls are like boys, but they are more attractive =) (my opinion.. xD some people doesn't think like me..).. You just need to talk to her, be her friend first.... doing stuff with her.... girls are going to attache herself to someone whocare about her... Give her time, spend time with her... if you are gentle with her and she isn't bitch, she's going to appreciate you =).
3.Dont' be affraid of trying!!! Life's still young for us; =).... (sorry but... =s) maybe it's not the good one and maybe she is! Surprised (Smile) You need to try different technic to approche her... We all learn from error, the things that you MUST NOT DO, it's to do nothing, because you're going to loose your time, dreaming about impossible if you dont move...

* I don't say that you must throw yourself in the front of her to be sure she's going to see you xD, but... Talk with her, she will learn about you, and you're someone who's very helpfull and nice, if she's not stupid; she's going to appreciate you, and maybe more =)..
**I made error in the past, and now... i'm better in love, far away from perfection, but better xD. I know that everybody is going to say it to you, but this it true : You must stay yourself... don't try to do too much, show your quality, stay gentle and make her you're priority if you are really in love Wink
***If you are too affraid to do some (euhh.. baahhh...) because you're shy Wink, try to think that she's human too.. not much different as you =)..

Sorry for my bad english, and I hope it will help you :s...
Back to top Go down
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 am

Thanks Very Happy

That was really helpful, thanks for such a detailed reply, you too are
nice and helpful Smile I'll do what you say Smile You gave me the courage to invite
her to my birthday party and she said yes Very Happy Go back to school next week
so I will be seeing much more of her, i'll make sure I talk to her etc and I'll
let you know if anything happens Smile

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Zirvana
Elite
Elite
Zirvana

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm happy to hear that =)

No problem, I've been helped beucause I need it, now.. I can help others who need it the best that I can =)
Back to top Go down
Elletos
Contributor
Contributor
Elletos

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:43 pm

i have a real problem with my dad. hes a alcoholic.. sometimes he just annoys me so much.. but still hes my dad.. and jack your problem with girls Wink dont worrie Razz i have that sometime but.. most of the time i just tell the girls what i feel for them Razz
Back to top Go down
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Triple of wind problem   Real life problems EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 am

HEy all .

well , i have one lil problem . it isnt one girl . THEY ARE 3 ,
one was with me in engieering last year , i spent alot of time with her & told her that i love her , but the problem is that i don't see her a lot (rarely in fact) , & trying my best to get in touch back with her (but i have transfered to Computer science so now i am year under her) .

the other one was an old friend of mine , i used to live beside her for 5 years before i went to another place , EACH day literally i used to beat her & she annoys me to hell , we were about 13 years back then, we never spoked for about 4 years & when we started to speak again , .... we exchanged the phone numbers & went out together to a movie . but i still havent seen her since then & spoke really little togeather ( in another university) & was with me in school

the third one is with me in computer science she is living beside me & everything is perfect and we spoke like almost each day , but the problem is that i am not so much in talking with her . when i am with her i find nth to speak about , although i am helping her coz i see she is trying hard (in university studies etc..) ,well sometime passed between us we never spoke except about assignments & exams Neutral kinda messed everything between us , well i am trying my best with her & also she had a crush on me but i messed things up . but speaking with any other girl is alot easier & i find alot of things to talk about.

well i love the 3 & in the same time i want to stay away from them (just be friends) when i am not with any of them i don't think of them but if any came to my mind it will be an hour to let it go away

any advices ?
Back to top Go down
annayra
Contributor
Contributor
annayra

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am

I'd suggest to just be friends to them until you can't get them (or any) out of your mind. When you think of her (whichever one) constantly, then you'll have to start moving. Anything other than that is just ... that well, you're a guy.

Love is about wanting to spend all the time with a particular person because she/he makes us happy. And it's about wanting to share everything or almost everything in our lives.
Back to top Go down
http://annayra2.blogspot.com
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: thanks annarya   Real life problems EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks alot annarya . its an answer i have been thinking of it for a while ,
Back to top Go down
annayra
Contributor
Contributor
annayra

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am

Now it's my turn. I'm not really asking for a solution, if the solution would be "dare and go!!!"

I can't seem to gather courage to go out to a gay bar U.u I know the place is comfortable and friendly, not full of crazy loud drag queens, just kind of cozy, for gay people to enjoy music, drinks and a nice place to be.

However, I still can't gather the courage to go. I know it's silly, it's just I'm afraid of doing something I never done before. Whenever I went out dancing, I went with friends, and only cared for the dancing, and turned down any possibilities for anybody to get to know me.

Now... this is a different place, different idea, different everything. I'm not going only dancing, and I'm not going with friends... unless Myrna comes with me ... but she's usually tired. So....

I just shared Razz I know the only answers are "dare and go!" or "Grab Myrna and drag her along!" or "Find a gay friend to go with you!" ...

I might try the last thing...

Thankx! xD
Back to top Go down
Myrna
Inactive

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 am

Hey, I want to go.

Last edited by Myrna on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annayra
Contributor
Contributor
annayra

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 am

Too much information, and if I'm going to wait for you... I'm better off going with a straight guy to the gay bar. It will be sooner.
Back to top Go down
jocantaro
Contributor
Contributor
jocantaro

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:16 am

in your case, Lady of Working terror you should do what you allways tell me to do, RIDE THE PUKKA!!!!
go on a wild trip to the gay side and see what happens.
explore your own limits and stop when you are don with it. the doubts will follow you to the grave if you dont confront them on time.

to the rest of you guy who are not very sure about the girls fearing rejection.
are you willing to let her go for your own cowardy?
yo have the "no" allready, bah, at least is one of the posibilities. but until you go and say the words you will never know the answer.
i know perfectly that is nothing but easy to confront this kind of situation, but life is too short to be hiding under a rock and wishing the best.
one technique that usually works is projecting a positive image of yourself. when you go to ask her out imagine both of you together, holding hands, having a great time laughing, you catch my drift. that will create a positive aura around you (no mistics involved, only quantum mechanics ^^^)
also, you can take a bath of honey and rose petals. disolve two spoons of honey with one spoon of rose petals two litters of warm water and after you take a bath wash your self with that perfumed water. let it dry with the air and then dress and go for the date. the sweet smell that it produces lasts for hours Wink

well, we keep on touch guys, i have to pretend that i'm working Razz

Randolph

P.S: sorry for the AWFULL gramar and mistakes, my english is soooooooo rusty Razz
Back to top Go down
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 pm

@Warnemesis PIMP! Very Happy (Joking) But in all serious I know how it feels man. I've been constantly switching from girl to girl but never really liked girls at the same time. With me its usually one girl, she's not interested / gets a bf so I give up, move onto the next, then same thing happens. then a previous girl becomes single... it's a vicious circle, thinking about them is the worst, you need to stop lusting them as much as possible. It works for me if I listen to music, play games or busy at work. However when I sleep I always think about these girls and how awesome it would be to go out with one of them. My problem is I, STILL, have no courage and just give up ._. I just kinda see myself lonely in the future dying single o.o *guess this doesn't help either D:) But War, do you not feel stronger love for one, than the others? Sometimes I really like a girl while only liking others so I just concentrate on the one. Any ho.. Good luck in your quest for the girl you want and may the reward be of good value maybe a couple of G or a nice weap.. oh wait thats WoW Very Happy

@annayra Take Kahfon Very Happy cheers Well i've always regretted the things I have wanted to do but never had the balls to do so, so all I can say is you just have to take a deep breath and do it Very Happy I was looking for a job (I know this is a LOT different) but was too scared to walk into busy places and ask but one day I just looked at the door and walked in and I got a job Very Happy All I can say is once you're in there's no way of going out without looking stupid so just take a deep breath walk in and well, what's the worst that can happen? I'm sure you'll have an awesome time! Very Happy

My problem still continues, and well I hope i'll get there some day Neutral
Back to top Go down
annayra
Contributor
Contributor
annayra

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 am

windstorm wrote:

@annayra Take Kahfon Very Happy cheers
I sure would!! I'd get the courage only to insuflate it on him Razz Although it would also take a lot of courage to grab him and drag him along.... without him calling the police or something.

Razz Anyways, yes, you're right. It's about taking a deep breath, once in the dancing floor, you just dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life problems   Real life problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Real life problems
Page 1 of 1