Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades

Welcome to AoS forum website :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outside Hobbies

Go down 
+6
Cupcake
deadelf
WARnemesis
Zirvana
Dastealer
Healadin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Just wondering what you guys enjoy other than WoW?

I enjoy most sports, writing stories, listening to music
and also free running / Parkour. How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?v=info&amp
Dastealer
Helper
Helper

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 pm

i like soccer its my favourite sport i love listening music ... like linkin par blink 182 zebrahead .... i like to see my friend ... partying Razz .. thats it xD
Back to top Go down
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Everyone likes a good party. Well as long as it includes lots of booze and girls i'm happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?v=info&amp
Dastealer
Helper
Helper

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:17 pm

yeah same =D 8D
Back to top Go down
Zirvana
Elite
Elite
Zirvana

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:27 pm

lol!!! like in the other post....

Like playing guitar, seeing friend (first of all; 3D who include Qcnine and Dastealer =)) and.... party like everybody... who doesn't like that ?! xD
Back to top Go down
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 pm

mmm I stopped all my hobbies for the time being until the university starts but for the moment is Walking (ofc with the Ipod in my ears) & going out & smoking SHISHA (hookah) but it is shisha in arabic & it is better than cigarettes if any one heard about it
Outside Hobbies Hoooka10

That is a pic for it

Read more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

sorry for i didn't resize the pic
Back to top Go down
deadelf
Great Helper
Great Helper
deadelf

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 am

my hobbies ar tae kwon do, listening music and playin bassguitar
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Grunt
Grunt
Cupcake

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:25 am

Nemesis, you are now my best friend. Very Happy

I used to play basketball. I still do, but I can't do as much as I used to cuz I hurt my knee a few years ago. I write short stories, as well. I play the Snes, PS1 &2. I don't have a PS3, but I might get one this Xmas. And I used to play the 360 until my ex roommate broke it. :[ When I'm not playing WoW, I'm playing The Sims 3.

I loooove music. Mostly rock and good hip hop. Notice I said GOOD hip hop. For example: Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, etc etc. I'm also a fan of A6, which is a WoW hip hop group Razz and they are actually really skilled. Its a group consisting of a warlock, Nyhm; Druid Boys; a paladin named Decison, and a hunter named Gigi. They're mad awesome.

Uuuum, I like to party. But there aren't any good parties out here. But I do enjoy road trips! Very Happy
I really like to go camping and hiking. I love the outdoors. But the bugs are really big out here. And they're everywhere. :[ I don't like bugs. :[

I do smoke. But cigarettes are disgusting. I prefer more natural, healthier, drugs. ;]

And thats all i can think of right now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yeckem
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Outside Hobbies EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

HAve you Tired to smoking SHISHA (hookah) , I comes with many Flavors

Peaches (I Like it) , lemon , mint , apple , Cherry

& there has been some progress in developing it so it became as follows

The Green Part contains water , so they add to water some Flavor like any thing so you can drink
ex. Apple & the water is lemon (gives good taste better than apple only)

& then its developing went way off the chart (Crazy things came out)
Like , Bubble Gum Flavor, Clorets , RED BULL & alot off wired stuff

BUT THE BEST BUT NOT ALL HAVE MADE IS
The charcoals would be put on the Khansar without foil. Khansar has less smoke than the normal tobacco ( THE old Flavor it first came with Measel HASH) IT ROCKS but i didnt try it

But here is cheap but more cheap means not good taste so the good range is 3-6 pounds & the awesome from 10-20 & depends on the material of course

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah#Grommets <-- See [/b]
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Grunt
Grunt
Cupcake

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 am

I've had rasberry flavor. It was yummy. Takes forever to burn, though. It wasn't a very big huka, either.

I've had hash. Only once. And it wasn't a lot. We sprinkled it on top of the green stuff. But it was very nice. Very nice, indeed. Razz

I get my green from the legendary Newton County, if you guys have heard of it. Its in Arkansas. And Newton county is known for mass production of brick weed. I don't like brick. It takes the fluffiness away. I wish I could find some reall bomb ass dank. But not happening. That stuff only comes into bigger cities.

And its pretty cheap here, too. I've had some pretty good bud, though. I've got for around $25 an 1/8. So, imo, thats not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Dastealer
Helper
Helper

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:38 pm

But here i quebec we havve EVERYTHING ... You want weed ... call me me ... want Haschish .... call want some shishaw .... buy it xD we are the place who drugs is growing up xD So .... Lets partying xD ... And hooka is hard to find and buy for a 16 ears old -.-'

P.S KIDS ... Dont read that xD
Back to top Go down
Zirvana
Elite
Elite
Zirvana

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

I approve for Dastealer! =)
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Grunt
Grunt
Cupcake

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 am

You shoosh Dastealer....
I'm so jealous. I wanna go to Cananada. Its not fair you guys got marijuana legalized before we did. :[
Back to top Go down
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Outside Hobbies EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:48 am

Dastealer Hookah here is EVERYwhere & you can buy one & keep it at home , I started smoking it when i was 17 , cigarettes i saw a 12-14 year old boy Somking 1 & I have a cafe under my house makes hookahS
BTw i am going to it after 2 hours Razz:P:P
& we don't have legalized marijuana in whole Egypt Sad Sad

Last edited by NemesisMAGE on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Grunt
Grunt
Cupcake

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 pm

no playboy!!!!!!
thats absurd!!!!

i'm only 18. but my bf is 26. so he buys my pipes and booze. :]
Back to top Go down
Dastealer
Helper
Helper

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:09 pm

hmmm marijuana is not legalised in canada xD ....
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Grunt
Grunt
Cupcake

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:19 am

my bad. its highly influenced. I mean, come you, you guys have Marc Emery.

Have you guys seen those Berry Cooper videos? Amazing vids that show how to react around cops. He used to be in the drug task force but then saw how corrupt the police were and that the drug war is a load of bullshit. Check him out! He's got his own website and everything.
Back to top Go down
Dastealer
Helper
Helper

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm

whats the name of this video Razz
Back to top Go down
annayra
Contributor
Contributor
annayra

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:39 am

since shisha is regular tobacco although processed in a different way to be smoked differently, ... its only logical they have lots of in egypt. I smoke pipe tobacco, it's nicer than cigarrettes... and tried shisha once at a bellydance party .... I have to get myself a little time so as to do tribal style...
Back to top Go down
http://annayra2.blogspot.com
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: reply   Outside Hobbies EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm

NOw i dont smoke hookah anymore , But i have made a wired hobby , Real wired, more than kahfon Very Happy

simply is to help others as long as i can . NOn-stop inventing thinking (totally wired but i like it)
Back to top Go down
vectra
vectra

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Parkour   Outside Hobbies EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:27 pm

OMG Shocked Wind does Parkour..Ive been looking for ppl that do parkour for like 5 months and i finally found one....but ur too far away...btw can u do all the moves?? Im having some problems with like 60% of them lol. Thats because there is no one here that wants to train Crying or Very sad also there are no sports centres with the required parkour equipment.
Back to top Go down
Tenebrion
Peon
Peon

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:00 pm

music,movies,friends(haveing 6 coffees with 6 friends but not at same time with all 6) and some more other things
Back to top Go down
Myrna
Inactive

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 am

I´m a pipesmoker too (I´m responsible for Annayra getting into it), because it´s way healthier than cigarettes too, and much tastier. I smoked shisha a few times, and really like it.

War, how much can you get a 4 hose shisha for? I´m thinking about getting a nice one in my living room, for when I have guests, and they are quite expensive here.
Back to top Go down
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 am

Well , First Myrna Annarya you should qiuet smoking (know that it is not my bussiness but if you are talking about which is healther)

then , The hose i dont know its price but whole shisha price (best in market) is about 90 pounds in Dollars = 16.5 $

flavors depends on wat you like & which company making it
Back to top Go down
Myrna
Inactive

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 am

War, my father is a doctor and my mother is a nurse. They've taught me that health involves much more than physical health.
Cigarettes have lots of things in them that are not tobacco, added with the intention of making it more addictive. As a side effect, they also make them more carcinogen. The statistics about smoking, come from cigarettes smokers.

Pipe tobacco doesn't have as many chemicals added to them (specially the ones I smoke more ofter, made by an artisan tobacconist friend I have, who uses no chemicals at all). The smoke is also cooler (part of the problem with cigs are that the smoke goes into the lungs really hot), and doesn't get into your lungs. Most pipesmokers don't smoke as much as cig smokers do.
It still has a few cons, but that can be placated with good mouth hygiene.
On the good side, I love trying new blends of tobaccos (regular pipe tobacco is manufactured in a greater variety than shisha tobacco), the feel and look of a new pipe, the memories brought by an old one, the taste an aftertaste a certain blend has, and how it interacts with different drinks, or with the smell of a park after the rain, and I also love the way I have to calm down to enjoy a pipe. Not to mention sharing a smoke with friends, or with my father (who stopped smoking almost 30 years ago, but shares a pipe with me when I visit).
Oh, and it's also good to prevent Parkinson and Alzheimer.

Putting the good and the cons to balance, I find that pipesmoking is healthy for me.

Thanks for worrying, anyway Razz

I wasn't asking about the price of the hose, but about the price of the shisha with four hoses. The picture you posted has only one, and I'd like to get one with four houses, so at least four people can smoke at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Hobbies   Outside Hobbies Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Hobbies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: