Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades

Welcome to AoS forum website :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THe GV (MATERIAL TAB)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WARnemesis
WARnemesis

THe GV (MATERIAL TAB) Empty
PostSubject: THe GV (MATERIAL TAB)   THe GV (MATERIAL TAB) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 am

Hey all

Could You all take WAT YOU NEED FROM THE MATS TAB SINCE I WILL BE GETTING NEW MATS (SKINNIN & MINING) but there is no place to add them

I thought to add them in the Scrolls tab but things will get messy so , kindly take the mats you want from the material tab

OR take things sell them & put the money back in the GV (ONLY OFFICERS DO THAT excluding me)

(ETA for the mats start to be added on 19/dec/2009) & will contiune to update it weekly

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
jocantaro
Contributor
Contributor
jocantaro

THe GV (MATERIAL TAB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe GV (MATERIAL TAB)   THe GV (MATERIAL TAB) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 am

the mediun leather sells like a dream in AH (like 3 to 5 g per stack) same goes to cooper ore (1 to 2g ATM) and mithril (7 to 10 g).
as far as i can mine silver and truesilver are best sellers but had to get (10g+ per stack)
the gems and stones are selling well also.
thats one of the reasons why i'm making so much money and donating to the guild ^^^
Back to top Go down

THe GV (MATERIAL TAB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: