Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades

Welcome to AoS forum website :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Sort of) Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jocantaro
Contributor
Contributor
jocantaro

(Sort of) Request Empty
PostSubject: (Sort of) Request   (Sort of) Request EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 am

i was wondering if its posible to the crafters of the guild (inscrivers,Blacksmiths,alchemists,leathercrafters,tailors) to create usefull commos for the guild.
for example: armor kits, sharpening stones, scrolls, bags, potions, etc.
i'm a miner/skinner and i will not mind farming mats for this initiative, most of the time i sking every mob that crosses my path just because xD
but well, its an idea.
in any case, if someone needs the leather or some ores wisp me, if i'm not in the middle of a quest or dungeon i can help gathering mats Wink

Your MY favorite Cow

Randolph
(now with an extra sharp pointy Stick)

Last edited by jocantaro on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : happy now? :P)
Back to top Go down
Myrna
Inactive

(Sort of) Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Sort of) Request   (Sort of) Request EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 am

I'm a a scribe, and I don't usually put my items in the GV because most of the time there is no room. But I offer them to those online whenever I remember, and make them by request.

You and I are rarely ingame at the same time, but if you need any glyph send my an ingame mail with your request (I'm 230 at the moment if my memory doesn't cheat me), and I'll make it for you. The same goes for everyone else.
Back to top Go down

(Sort of) Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades :: Miscellaneous :: Professions-
Jump to: