Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades

Welcome to AoS forum website :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you want to implement a new DKP system?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes
Do you want to implement a new DKP system? Vote_lcap33%Do you want to implement a new DKP system? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
Do you want to implement a new DKP system? Vote_lcap67%Do you want to implement a new DKP system? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
vectra
vectra

Do you want to implement a new DKP system? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to implement a new DKP system?   Do you want to implement a new DKP system? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:18 am

Basically this is a system that gives points to players for activity, boss killing, contributing, etc. The points can be used to get an item that drops from a boss in raids, parties, etc.
Ok, I know some wont like it..so i came up with this-we can use the system to do what its made for AND we can use the points for guild stuff like promoting ppl to officers. Only 80s can participate, also they must be old players not jokers. If, for example, we lack 3 players to start a heroic and we have 3 jokers lvl 80, we WILL NOT take them. Imo this system will make things easier.
Post any suggestions and vote, please.

P.S.: I will be responsible for that system.
Back to top Go down
Palaton
Admin
Palaton

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to implement a new DKP system?   Do you want to implement a new DKP system? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 am

Ive forgot how to vote xD
Back to top Go down
vectra
vectra

PostSubject: Do you want to implement a new DKP system?   Do you want to implement a new DKP system? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 pm

NO!! No one wants the system so Sad but nvm i hope we can manage raid loot...i really hope.. Topic will be removed in 48 hours. Post anything if u want..
Back to top Go down
Palaton
Admin
Palaton

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to implement a new DKP system?   Do you want to implement a new DKP system? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Sorry kel, i think atm with our size it jjust wouldnt be worth it... were doing fine.. no ninjas in guild heroics as of yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to implement a new DKP system?   Do you want to implement a new DKP system? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades :: Miscellaneous :: Polls :: Current Poll-
Jump to: