Ace of Spades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades

Welcome to AoS forum website :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillcoil
Contributor
Contributor
Skillcoil

ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! Empty
PostSubject: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 am

ok...this is a bit of a rant but i cant help it...i was real glad the server is back...but unfortunately my game patched and updated...and i didnt know that the server isnt...SO i posted on their forum (Chillicheeze is i) and they are tellin me to uninstall and repatch.......ok a little info about the machine im running....its..OLD. and my net is really PMSing atm AND my rents use the net to watch indian tv (AsiaNet if anyone knows it...) so patching and hell downloading the patches take DAYS...omfg *shoots self in head* then this "GM" cruel thinks he is a hotshot and tells me to get over it...**** that ****... bloodcraft better update soon...and stop QQing about the new patch...i waited forever and WANT that patch T-T the druids will look so cool...and appearently to these jacks they arent updating till maybe half a ****in year....anyone else thinks this is retarded??

btw if anyone sees Gale or Caime, tell them i says hi Razz

Last edited by Skillcoil on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cazsnightmarelair.bravehost.com
Legitimate
Great Helper
Great Helper
Legitimate

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 am

I hope they'll update too. I always heard private server update too after a couple months after the official release. They still need to check if they're ready to update. I don't know how WoW works but it must be something like that.

And i heard 3.2.0 looks awesome too. With really new updates
Back to top Go down
http://bakemonosamurai.wordpress.com/
Palaton
Admin
Palaton

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

I understand your anger but can you watch your language on forums please :-)
Back to top Go down
Skillcoil
Contributor
Contributor
Skillcoil

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 am

my bad palaton Sad i was real pissed...ill edit it out later...then the server admin posted like..."im ignoreing u now because i can"
Back to top Go down
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 pm

I dislike cruel, he can be an ass jsut because he has power -.-

sucks patch 3.2.0 finally released and yo usay over half a year :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?v=info&amp
Palaton
Admin
Palaton

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 pm

cruel always puts in world messages stuff like, i will kill all horde, etc etc... NO ONE CARES!
Back to top Go down
Healadin
AoS Leader
AoS Leader
Healadin

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:12 pm

+ we miss you skill :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?v=info&amp
Skillcoil
Contributor
Contributor
Skillcoil

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 pm

awww i miss u guys too Sad and unfortunately im going to have to pass time by playin on a different server... *crys* and the guy who gave me attitude was Tal-whatever....and Cruel was/is a jackass too...if y'all wanna contact meh i gots my skype and MSN and AIM
Back to top Go down
Bake
Helper
Helper
Bake

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Skillcoil, you can't expect server update so soon, every private server is late for few months, just because new patches bring new bugs... so they want to fix present bugs first. I think new patch is not even neccesary atm. Server is 90% bug free so i like gameplay on it, new patch can just ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Skillcoil
Contributor
Contributor
Skillcoil

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:36 pm

dude...im playing a 3.2 server! and 3.2 is a huge patch!! lvl 20 mounts!! and even druid skin matches! and for the most part its pretty clean. they are slowly adding stuff in and stuff and even the new T9. either way i highly doubt im going back. the GMs on Bloodcraft are retarded and only horrid programing is what they have.
Back to top Go down
Bake
Helper
Helper
Bake

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Look, ok you play there, we play here, everyone has a right to choose. I know what are features of the new patch 3.2 but you gotta be patient, and trust me these GMs are the best i've ever seen. I trust them and i know they will do every task correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!   ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGH BLOODCRAFT A**HOLES!!! RAWR!!!
Page 1 of 1